Managing all aspects of the digital marketing communications mix (web, intranet, social media, video, publications, webinars, events, etc). Identifying, defining and driving innovation in the use of digital marketing with the objective of improving efficiencies, user experience and supporting business goals.
- Experienced content writer, across multiple mediums (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Blogs etc.), responsible for developing monthly content plans
- Graphics with Canva for blogs, websites, social media posts etc.
- Hootsuite, Buffer etc. for scheduling & improving content performance
- Prepare and produce high quality marketing & sales materials (brand literature), fund performance reports (pitch books, factsheets), and standard/bespoke presentations, RFP reports, annual reports
- Work with third party specialists/vendors like graphic artists, web designers, printers etc. to complete marketing activities
- Produced videos, using Movie Maker, PowerPoint etc. to be published on You Tube and corporate websites
- How to guides, interviews, events, product demos, blog videos etc.
- Managing blogs to ensure usability, content pitched to present firm as thought leaders, increased traffic
- Plan, Create & Manage email campaigns and provide pre/ post analytics, segmentation and increase database
- Pure 360, Mail Chimp, Outlook, Mad Mimi, Constant Contact etc.
- Experienced in managing newsletters, from design – content – performance to improve OR’s and CTR’s
- Website management including creating content, redefining structure, working with website desginers to ensure it becomes the centre point of all digital activity
- Responsible for submitting applications for company & top management for business awards, and subsequent leveraging of promotions
- Using tools like Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, Mail Chimp, Pure 360, Excel & Pikto Chart etc. to create Annual / Monthly Digital Reports, presented on Excel, Word, PowerPoint, & Infographic
|MBA – Marketing||University of Wales|
|B.A. (Honours) English Literature||University of Delhi|
|Certificate in Web Computing||National Institute of Information Technology|